At Infinity Independent Living Services, we are committed to providing top quality of service and environment for growth. Our goal is to assist individuals live up to their highest potentials and their wanting to live independently in the community. To lead in our commitment, our experience team is competent, compassionate, and caring; we work with other professionals (psychologist, physicians, psychiatrist, and dietitians) to fulfill our goal. We provide Semi Independent Living Service (SILS), CADI (ILS), In-Home Services and Supported Living Service (SLS) that are designed to improve the life of people with disabilities.
- Developing a long-term working relationship with each client, family members and other professionals
- Building individual daily living skills, confidence, and self-esteem
- Monitoring the client’s finances and teaching them the skills for budgeting and checkbook management.
- Advocating for our clients and encouraging them to advocate for themselves
- Encouraging client involvement in planning activities and other community engagement
- Assessing client’s goals and creating a plan to address vulnerabilities
- Providing emotional support, health care monitoring, Psychotropic medication monitoring and nutrition counseling
- Encouraging the desire of individuals to participate, contribute, engage and attend community activities
- Assisting in client’s medical appointments, shopping, Healthy food choice, recreation, community living and mobility
- Setting program goals to measure progress and develop plan to improve achievement